Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sponsored Tweets! - I'm A Little Bit Richer Now.....................


I just got notified that I earned a little bit more money from Sponsored Tweets.

This is an online program where you earn money by tweeting ads on Twitter.

In order to sign up with Sponsored Tweets you will need to have over a hundred followers.

So far I have made about $20 using this program but I know that this is due to my number of followers and my Twitter Klout - which I hope to increase both of.

It seems that a lot of celebrity tweeters and those with a high number of followers are making quite a bit of money with this program.

It also has an affiliate program where you earn more money when you refer people to the program and they sign up with the program.

If you would like to find out more about this program then just click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments will be moderated to avoid spam!