Monday, August 27, 2012

What Is My Twitter Account Worth?



$2,754

Created by WhatsMyTwitterAccountWorth.com

Oh, the different kinds of things that you can find out from Twitter! I saw someone tweeting about how much their Twitter account was worth so I decided to see what my Twitter account was worth.



As you can see from the picture above my Twitter account is really worth something!



That's good news as far as my Twitter Klout and Twitter worth goes...............



This is also good news because it will show potential advertisers that my Twitter account is worth something and it might benefit them to advertise with me.



Also too, since I belong to Sponsored Tweets, this will show other advertisers as well that I have a high Klout score and a high Twitter worth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments will be moderated to avoid spam!