Thursday, July 2, 2009

FusionCash



This is the very first paid surveys site that I signed up for basically because it came highly recommended as being on of the more legitimate paid survey sites.

At the time that I signed up they offered a $5 signup bonus that would be put directly into your account. Please bear in mind though that you have to earn at least $25 before you can cash out your earnings!

Once I joined I started receiving a lot of emails from different companies and I honestly have to say that I will have to go through them one by one to find the ones that I want to answer back.

Some of the offers require that you give them your credit card information - and these are the ones that I refuse to participate in - however you might feel differently.

The first offer that I participated in was from a company that wanted me to view one of their videos - which I did and I received a $1 credit for it.

Another offer that I did was to answer a survey online and I got a $2 credit for that.

Some of the rest of the offers I didn't participate in because they asked for either a credit card number or an address and sometimes they would ask for both - those I didn't participate in.

So since I have just started I'm working my way to at least the $25 limit by participating in only the offers that I feel comfortable with.

To find out more about FusionCash and to decide whether or not you would like to join it, just click the link below.

So far with the exception of all the email that I am getting, I don't seem to be
having any other problems with FusionCash yet.


FushionCash



No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments will be moderated to avoid spam!