Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hits4Pay!



Hits4Pay is another paid surveys site that comes highly recommended.


Basically the first thing that you have to do is signup with them first - you will be given a $10 signup bonus.

From what I can tell, Hits4Pay will pay you 2 cents everytime you view the emails that appear in your Hits4Pay inbox - but remember you have to click on the link provided in those emails before you are credited with the 2 cents!

You also make money when you refer other people to the site - I don't know the specific details of how much you earn for this yet.

Before you can get paid (via Paypal) you have to fill out a W-9 form for tax purposes and in that respect that means that you will also have to give them your social security number!

You do get to cash out until your account reaches $25!

So far I have been with Hits4Pay for about a month now and so far I'm still at the $10 signup amount - mostly because I haven't really given this one a spin yet - but I will keep letting you know about my progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments will be moderated to avoid spam!