Thursday, July 9, 2009

Maybe It's Just Me But......



a lot of these sites are really paying peanuts! At least in my opinion!

Maybe its because I am new to this "paid survey" thing!

I just found another site that offers to pay people for doing things like writing blog post articles, commenting on articles and even writing articles on different forums. It seemed like an interesting concept at first but when I looked more closer these people that were offering the work were paying something like 8 cents per successful written article, etc.....I really think that that is kind of cheap but I also know that they may find people desperate enough to want to make money online that they will settle for whatever pay is offered them - even if it is only a few cents!

I'm still looking at other sites that say they can help people make money. I'm looking at them one by one so that I can be sure about them before I post about them here.

Honestly I think that there has just got to be a better way to earn money online that having to settle for a few pennies. Although I will admit that sometime the Adsense ads that appear only pay a few cents per ad but those few cents do add up to something significant - so maybe the same thing is true for these kinds of sites that oofer people ways to be able to make money online!

I still go by the advice that you will earn more money doing something you love, which is what I talk about in my Working From Home Blog, but I'm still curious to find out more about other ways that people are able to earn money online and while working at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These comments will be moderated to avoid spam!